We all know that finding something to be thankful for is the best way to feel better when you are down. Being thankful for what you have opens your heart for more things to be thankful for. Living a life of gratitude can lead to a life of abundance.
Even in the toughest times we can normally find at least one thing to be thankful for if we really try hard enough. It is more challenging to dig deep to find gratitude that will make the difference in your life. To be grateful for the things that make you who you are. To be grateful for the good, the bad, and the ugly in life. That is the gratitude that will lead to abundance in life. That is the gratitude that will open your heart and your mind to positivity.
I challenge you to dig deep and tell us 30 things that you are grateful for and why.
- My children of course because they push me everyday to be the best person that I can be.
- My boyfriend because he not only loves and tolerates me and my crazy at time children for who we are he also supports me in all of my crazy ventures.
- Every moment that I got to spend with my mom before she passed and being able to return the favor for her standing by me showing me how to be strong and independent regardless of how hard I made it,
- My dad for just being the best dad in the world and setting the bar so high, even though it took me so long to see it.
- My girls’ father because despite it all he has given me my 3 amazing and beautiful daughters.
- Every ex that I ever had because they have helped me figure out what it is that I didn’t want and more importantly what I did.
- My life long friends that have been by my side since elementary school even and yes I do have some.
- All of my friends that have seen me through tough times in my life and stuck by me anyways.
- Everyone that has supported me along the way as a young mom so that I could finish school and eventually college.
- My amazing Coach Jille as she has taught me and pushed me to live a life that I never could have imagined.
- My clients that trust me to hold them in a safe, non-judgmental place where they explore their dreams and expand their thoughts.
- To have my job that allows me the security while I am building my business.
- Having had the struggles in my life that I did as they have made me who I am.
- Being able to find Forgiveness as it has made me stronger and given me the ability to move on.
- Hitting rock bottom as it has made me humble and taught me what life is really about.
- Vulnerability that has allowed me to show my authentic self.
- The support that I have received and continue to receive for my Adopt-A-Mom program.
- The women that have come before me to open doors and show us the way.
- CoachU and Robbins-Madanes Coaching program teaching me the skills I need to be a successful coach but to.
- A dear friend that encouraged me to finish college many many years ago when I really didn’t want to.
- The beautiful young ladies that my girls are growing up to be.
- The fact that they have such a great support system in life to show them the way.
- My fellow sports parents that I we get to laugh and cringe with while enjoy watching the games.
- The young girls that I hope enjoyed girl scouts as much as I did as a leader.
- The young ladies that I have had the opportunity to mentor and support in life.
- The opportunity to give back to others that are in a position that I once was.
- My fellow authors for sharing their journeys with me and taught me so much about what strength is.
- My coaching because it has given me the opportunity to empower women that need it.
- My coaching because it has opened doors for me that I never would have imagined possible.
- Last but not least I am thankful that I was able to find myself and love myself again when I thought that was never possible. It has given me so much to be thankful for in love and life.
Now it is your turn.
What are you thankful for? How do you feel placing yourself in a state of gratitude?
I know that I am immensely grateful to have everything in my life and everything that there is to come.